Monday, December 17, 2012

Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap.


With this modern day Gone With The Wind, it's better to let the ladies do the talking. Lets recap last night's top quotables.




"I will get Detroit out on you! I Have a grandmother that raised me the good christian way!" ~ Kenya's reaction to her argument with Porsha.


"It's The Donkey Expo" ~ Phaedra referring to the ladies derrieres.


"According to Porsha, Kenya was putting some extra sauce on her sandwich" ~ Cynthia referring to a description of Kenya's dancing. 


"Put some ice in your panties because it is just not a good look for you." ~ Phaedra discussing Kenya's flirtatious behavior"


"I had a long night, had to go into the third shift last night" ~ Cynthia discussing her romantic night with Peter.


As always, nicely said ladies! Phaedra wins in my book for best quotes on this episode. What do you think?

xo,
d


No comments: