Monday, December 31, 2012

Jewelry Organization

That moment when you find something you hadn't worn in ages and didn't even remember you owned. I always go immediately Gollum, excited at finding my preeeecious. What about you? My Gollum impression is then followed by annoyance at the lack of organization with my jewelry. So next year I'm going to have to work on this.  Here are a few ideas. 


I love apothecary jars in the kitchen, and here they are really doing a sweet job of displaying bangles and bracelets. Below are two affordable options.  

                                      1                                                   2




These stacking trays do the trick when you have a big collection and limited space. I like the idea of having a view of whats inside without having everything out on display. The Container Store has tons of options and sizes, including the ones above.



Show off the baubles with some jewelry stands. Get yours here.


Up-cycle old mismatched plates or teacups for smaller pieces. 



 

Dessert stands and vintage-esque frames are easy to find and work with the clutter for a shabby chic look. 



Sort itty bitty earings and studs with porcelain water color palettes. Find them at art stores or here. (only $4.42!)

So how do you keep the jewels organized?

xo,
d




No comments: