Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Nuggets + Super Exciting News

Stocked up on delicious smelling hard shampoo, conditioner and soap for upcoming travels at Lush. Everything inside this store is hand made and smells amazing. Only downfall is one of my pups enjoys the smell a little too much. Thief!





Enjoyed some HomeGoods browsing. Found a Restoration Hardware look-a-like coffee table for $249! See the original here. Vase and Elephant figure : $14.99 + $12.99. Geometic Print Lamps $22.00-$26.00






Sported my new Warby Parker frames to tapas and sangria with the girls. 





And the most thrilling event of the weekend is that I was officially named as godmother to the most perfect wee little bebe I have ever seen. I mean really, puh-leaze! I am so honored to be Iris's godmother, I loved her before she was even an itty bitty little nugget in her mother's belly and will never stop! Here's to fairy godmothers, shopping for baby clothes, spoiling her rotten, and my new mini-me partner in crime.


Hope everyone had a delicious weekend!

xo
d

{all images by d.}



No comments: